Thursday, August 24, 2006
  George St. Pierre out of UFC 63!
Aaaaaaaaaaah!!? GSP is injured and can't fight Matt Hughes in September. Man what a bummer as I was really looking forward to this fight. St. Pierre has in my opinion a damn good chance at beating Matt Hughes. I think these guys are too even and he's got what it takes.

HOWEVER, BJ Penn is thankfully stepping in. Penn lost a decision to St. Pierre a few months back even though he laid a pretty good beating on GSP. This was Penn's return match for the UFC and I'm sure he walked away seething with desire for another chance. We'll be getting a good fight at UFC 63.

Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell and Renato "Babalu" Sobral will be getting it on this Saturday though! Alot of people aren't giving Babalu a chance for some reason even though the guys been out there tearing it up lately. I wouldn't be suprised if Babalu pulled it out IF he takes some chances. If he's too careful he'll get worn out and eventually get knocked out but if he shows some guts he could get Liddell with his crafty ground game. We'll see.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Jerry Odom's Blogger Blog
Blog by a Baton Rouge, Louisiana native and avid Internet user. I talk about my life, Louisiana, 1969 Ford Mustangs, Programming and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

I'm a 27 year old Internet professional who enjoys learning new things and anything that makes life Interesting. I write various database applications, browser applications and website software. More about me is a Jerry Odom's Website

My Other Pages
MDO Massage Therapy
Jerry's Wikipedia Page
JerryOdom.com
Baton Rouge SEO Site
DMOZ Profile
Slashdot.org Page

Baton Rouge Sites
Best of Baton Rouge
My Favorite Baton Rouge Hair Salon
Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / November 2008 / May 2010 / September 2010 / December 2015 /


Powered by Blogger