Wednesday, December 27, 2006
  Recovering from Christmas around Baton Rouge
The biggest part of the Christmas season for me is the end of it! I love Christmas time, spending time with family and everything that goes with the last couple of days of the event but everything leading up to it is so taxing. The people all out like mad shopping just makes me what to stand back and out of the way.

Unfortunately we can't be Scrooges so we all get thrown into the mix! Bah humbug!

Well all is done now except for the week of excellent college football bowls. I'm very much looking forward to LSU vs. Notre Dame where the Tigers should prove to be more than a match for the Irish. Florida is representing in the title game against the Vaunted Buckeyes. Don't forget Michigan vs. USC where both teams have to have at least a little chip on their shoulders.

Don't forget UFC 66 is this weekend! I tell you the best part about the end of the year is the 10 days after the 25th. Happy birthday Jesus, hello sports week!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Jerry Odom's Blogger Blog
Blog by a Baton Rouge, Louisiana native and avid Internet user. I talk about my life, Louisiana, 1969 Ford Mustangs, Programming and more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

I'm a 27 year old Internet professional who enjoys learning new things and anything that makes life Interesting. I write various database applications, browser applications and website software. More about me is a Jerry Odom's Website

My Other Pages
MDO Massage Therapy
Jerry's Wikipedia Page
JerryOdom.com
Baton Rouge SEO Site
DMOZ Profile
Slashdot.org Page

Baton Rouge Sites
Best of Baton Rouge
My Favorite Baton Rouge Hair Salon
Archives
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / November 2008 / May 2010 / September 2010 / December 2015 /


Powered by Blogger